Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Apron!!

Everyone! (and Anyone),

My name is Teja. I am soon going to be a 4th year Undergraduate student at UCSD (University of California San Diego). Last year (my third year), was my first year living off campus. I was left with no meal plan and I finally had to start making food for myself. This proved to be very difficult since there was literally no time to cook. I spend a majority of my junior year eating out. Eating horrible, oily, unhealthy food!

Towards the end of the year I started making food. I didn't do it very often, but when I did I loved it! Now I found so many delicious recipes I want to try. And when I do, I'd like to share them with you.

This summer I'm back home living with my parents in the Bay Area. I decided that I better attempt a bunch of culinary experiments, so I have a good idea of what is feasible to make in college, with such limited time.

BUT before I begin cooking, I thought it was absolutely essential that I make myself an apron. So from my mom (who is amazing at sewing), I learned a few things and put together this cute little apron. (Hence the name of the blog).




k guys lets kick it off!! COOK PINK.

No comments: